Small pumpkin filled with tunny fish and spice
3 Small squashes (size of your fist)
3 egg yolks
8 oz tin of tunny fish with oil
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
pinch of all-spice and pepper
small pinch salt
1/2 finely chopped onion
- Cut in half either three smal squashes ( the size of your fist) or six large courgettes - about six inches long.
- Scoop out the insides with a dessertspoon, throwing away the seeds but preserving the pulp.
- Mix the pulp with the above stuffing ingredients.
- Fill the half pumplin shells with the mixture. Sprinkle with more grated Parmesan and bake in a moderate oven with a lid, 30 to 40 mins.
- To make the Tomato Coulis - Sweat the onions in the olive oil, when cooked, pour in the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Stew for a further twenty minutes.
- When cooked, pour over and serve the stuffed pumpkins.